A 360-degree Marketing Strategy to Close Your Listings Quickly
The red-hot market of the past couple of years brought a relaxed approach to the way listings were marketed. Now, homes are sitting longer, sellers are getting anxious, and some homes that aren’t properly prepared for the market are seeing the results in price reductions and repair requests.
Let’s talk about getting back to basics and revisit what works to make your properties stand out from the competition. Many agents have never been in a recessionary market and the others who have may have to dust off their past marketing strategies from 2007!
Take a 360-degree marketing approach for your listing, and you’re more likely to sell it quickly because you’ll be getting more impressions in a variety of ways for your listing and yourself.
Here are some of the things to do so you come to market making the best, most exciting, and compelling statement possible.
Before you begin your campaign, you need to start with staging, great photos, high-quality copywriting, and professional-quality marketing collateral: These make all the difference when marketing a property.
Property Flyers & Brochures
Spending a few pennies more for the good paper instead of whatever’s in the office copy machine is worthwhile. It shows that you’ve thought about the way the property is presented. That’s a good look, both to buyers and to your seller clients.
- Property Flyers & Brochures – Single- or double-sided property flyers and various-sized brochures are available in matte and UV coating so you can pick whichever suits the occasion. You can also take advantage of the Corefact Collections which give you a consistent look across all listing marketing materials.
Direct Mail Postcards
The expansion of digital marketing has only enhanced the return on investment for direct mail campaigns. They can work effectively in a campaign by themselves or alongside a digital-marketing campaign. With direct mail becoming less common, there is less noise. You can capture the undivided attention of homeowners with its evocative appeal.
This Four to 50 campaign strategy can give you tips on how to maximize your listing exposure without breaking the bank.
Open houses are back and offer a great opportunity for you to connect with potential buyers, buyer agents, and others who are interested in real estate in your market. Play the host to visitors, letting them know more about the home’s selling points and have the conversations that will set you up for future business.
- Address Sign Riders – See the Top 3 Reasons you should be using these now.
- Property Flyer Sign – These unique weatherproof signs allow you to have a virtual sign box. Scan the QR code and all the details pop up for any visitor.
- In-House Signage - Open House signage shouldn’t stop at the front door. Easel-mount this sign and put it near your business cards and brochures.
Neighbor Sneak Peak
Some agents don’t like it when nosy neighbors come through, assuming they’re just snooping. However, they may be shopping for a listing agent for their own upcoming sale. Have an open house just for them!
- Door hangers – Walk the immediate neighborhood to distribute the details of your pre-screening just for neighbors. Customize any one of our Open House door hangers. This is a great chance to ask if they know anyone who might be interested in living in their great neighborhood!
Every home you list is an advertisement for you and the service you provide.
Writing strong property descriptions is the key to generating interest in a home you're hoping to sell. Compelling real estate copy creates a clear picture of a home's best features and tempts the reader to find out more. With well-chosen words and an engaging style, you'll be able to stand out from the pack. And remember, your listing description will be syndicated to all third-party sites when your home is listed on the MLS. Make it the best.
Social media is such an essential component of your listing marketing. Most of your connections probably know, like, and trust you and are the best resources to spread the word! Take advantage of this opportunity to showcase your production all the way down to photos of your happy sellers and buyers after the sale.
- Social Share - This platform makes it easy to post content throughout the life of your listing to your social media platform of choice in seconds.
With everything from listing pictures to property details to virtual tours in one place, a single property website makes a great first impression of the house you’re looking to sell. Single property sites can be linked to today’s most relevant social networks like Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, and Youtube. This increased capability of sharing your listing’s information widens your reach and will most likely lead buyers from far and wide back to you.
- Virtual Property Website - You can include information about nearby schools, restaurants, and community parks. Plus, full control of the layout gives you the opportunity to upload more images in a visually appealing fashion without bombarding buyers in one small slideshow box.
Offline + Online Lead Generation
QR Code Direct Mail Postcards
QR codes on your direct mail pieces give you a way to measure the success of your campaign. Since most people are used to scanning them for all sorts of reasons, you’ll see little hesitation to scan them. Free home estimate QR codes work especially well with Just Listed and Just Sold postcards because the recipient is thinking about how much their home could list or sell for. Make sure you put these on all your listing postcard marketing.
- When you add the Corefact Home Estimate QR code to your postcards you have an instant way to capture a curious seller.
Our Customer service team is ready to come to the rescue:
Call us: +(866) 777-3986
Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 5 PM PST